Portfolio Management Training
Understanding Agile GovernanceC-Level Executives, PMO Directors, Product Managers, and others make critical decisions about where to invest an organization’s resources when developing products and services. Our Portfolio Management class presents simple and practical techniques for the effective management of Portfolios of business initiatives. These techniques are relevant for product development in any industry, including hardware and software.
Learning ObjectivesStudents will learn how to develop Portfolios of business initiatives, how to define selection criteria for initiatives, techniques for selecting and scheduling initiatives, and techniques for monitoring and revising initiatives chosen for development.
AudienceC-Level Executives, PMO Directors, Product Managers, and others who make decisions about business initiatives to be developed.
No events available...
- Organizational Strategy and Objectives
- The Portfolio Charter
- Initiatives and Business Cases
- Factors that Drive Decisions about Initiatives
- Portfolio Decision Techniques
- Portfolio Planning
- Tracking Progress of Initiatives in Development
- Managing Changes to Initiatives in Development