Cprime Private Training
Product Discovery and Delivery for Product OwnersThis course immerses students in hands on product discovery with lean UX practices and product design thinking. Students select a product idea to explore and use it as a vehicle for the course. Starting with the formation of a product discovery team and proceeding through lean UX practices, students design a product with measurable impact.
LEARNING OUTCOMESAs part of the discovery process, students use tools like opportunity mapping, collaborative framing, pragmatic personas, story mapping and customer journeys to elaborate and visualize a product story. For people working with agile teams, this course helps build strong product backlogs with better stories as well as provides insights into continuous product discovery that feeds continuous product delivery and learning.
- Understand the conditions necessary to achieve product agility
- Review the product ownership group’s place in that as well as the benefits they gain on behalf of the business by working this way Gain an understanding of the levers PO’s may pull to steer product direction
- Answer the question “What’s in it for me?” from different perspectives on a product team
- Overview of product discovery and delivery as well as Product Thinking and Lean UX
- Experience the use of tools like collaborative framing, pragmatic personas, story mapping, customer journeys, sketching and define measurable impacts (KPIs, OKRs, etc.)
- Embrace the reality that many product ideas may be wrong and early validation is essential
- Adding clarity and measure impact with acceptance tests
- Creating an ongoing cadence for product discovery that feeds product delivery and ultimately fuels product learning