Scaling Agile and Scrum Workshop
Training Led By: Collaborative Leadership TeamThis one-day workshop is an advanced course that provides participants with Agile and Scrum tools to “scale” across products, the enterprise and locations. Unlike other scaling approaches that are a one size fits all model, this interactive session shows how to apply Scrum and Agile without contradicting values, principles or frameworks. The classroom will consist of hands-on exercises providing participants with the opportunity to practice Agile principles and processes working in a team setting. Your instructor will integrate case studies to provide real-world context for scaling Scrum and Agile in action.
Who is the course right for?Training in Scrum or Agile methods is required prior to attending this workshop. Participants who hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) credential satisfy this requirement. This is a firm requirement as the workshop is not intended to be a Scrum 101 or Agile 101 course.
What will the course cover?•Scrum and Agile Foundation
- Why Agile?
- Agile Foundations: The Manifesto and its supporting principles
- Review of Scrum and Agile to clarify any misperceptions or assumptions
- Scaling Scrum and Agile for a large product or program
- Scaling Scrum and Agile across an organization or enterprise
- Scaling Scrum and Agile across geographic locations
- The Organizational Paradigm Shift needed for Scaling to Succeed
- Common Reasons or Pitfalls when Scaling Scrum and Agile
- Case Studies of Successful Scaled Scrum and Agile in Real World Companies