Certified Product Owner Training Course:
Learn how to prioritize & control the requirements of an Agile Project
Scrum Product Owner Course Summary
This intensive two-day course will prepare you to take on the Product Owner role and is taught by a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer. We’ll cover the Scrum framework but more importantly, what it means to function as the Product Owner, or Customer, for a Scrum team. You will learn about managing stakeholders, creating and grooming the Product Backlog, emerging detail with Product Backlog Items and User Stories including Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
You will participate in exercises, in-depth discussion, case studies and techniques to help illustrate practices and principles. After completing the course, you will earn the Certified Scrum Product Owner credential with the Scrum Alliance. You will also receive a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, an organization that provides valuable materials and resources exclusively to CSPOs.
What you will get from our Certified Scrum Product Owner Course
- Official Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification from the Scrum Alliance. We GUARANTEE you pass the exam.
- 14 PDUs with the PMI towards PMP®/PgMP® and PMI-ACP℠ certifications
- Hands-on interactive curriculum from our experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CST™)
- Fully catered breakfasts & lunches at convenient locations! FREE parking!
- We cover the cost of your exam and 2-year membership to the Scrum Alliance ($50 value)
- Unemployed? We help our Product Owners get hired!
Get A Quote for a Private Session
2 days, from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily
Project & Program Managers, Product Owners, Business, and IT managers, Team Members, Team Leads, Architects, Developers, Analysts and Testers, Development Managers or anyone interested in learning about Scrum and Agile Methodologies.
Registrants who fail to cancel at least 10 business days prior to the class start date are subject to payment of the full registration fee. Registrants who cancel or roll into another class more than 10 days before the class start date are not subject to any fee. If registrants request to roll into another class within 10 days of the course start date, they are subject to a $150 course change fee.
All of CSPO instructors are Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs) through the Scrum Alliance. cPrime takes pride in the fact that our CSTs meet the high standards of today’s Agile project management training market and only deliver the most beneficial and interactive courses.
- Scrum Overview
- Product Owner Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Owner Planning
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Prioritization & How To Accurately Estimate
- Release Planning
- Working Collaboratively with Teams
- Scaling Across the Organization
- Acceptance Criteria
- Measure, Test & Adapt with Metrics and Reporting
St Louis Park, MN
Good Through: December 15
February 10, 2014 -
February 11, 2014
San Francisco Area
Redwood City, CA
Good Through: December 15
February 20, 2014 -
February 21, 2014
More CSPO Course Details:
Why should you take the CSPO Course?
If you are interested being taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer about the fundamentals, terminology, practices and principles of the role of the Certified Scrum Product Owner for Scrum Team, then this course is right for you. If you have already been using Agile to manage your projects and feel you are versed in Scrum, we would recommend reading about our PMI-ACP course.
Take this CSPO Course if:
- You are beginning to explore using Scrum at your company and want to learn the fundamentals.
- You want to demonstrate your knowledge of the role of the Scrum Product Owner to advance your career.
- You are required to receive Professional Development Units (PDU’s) through the PMI (14 from our CSM course).