Certified Business Analyst Professional Certification (CBAP)
Certification WebsiteLearn More
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the exam.
Application Fee: $145
IIBA Member Exam Fee: $350
IIBA Non-Member Exam Fee: $450
IIBA Member: $85
IIBA Non-Member: $120
60 IIBA approved contact hours (CDUs) of training/professional education
Every three years
The CBAP exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions and must be completed within 3.5 hours. Formulated from the BABOK® Guide, exam questions are both scenario and case study-based.