SAFe Architect Certification (ARCH)
Certification WebsiteLearn More
The first step toward becoming a certified SAFe professional is to attend the SAFe® for Architects course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $295
- Exam name – SAFe® 6 Architect Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® for Architects course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Language – English
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.