SAFe Lean Portfolio Management Certification (LPM)
Certification WebsiteLearn More
The first step toward becoming an Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager is to attend the Lean Portfolio Management course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Renewals are one year from the date certification is earned. The renewal fee is $295.
- Exam name:
- SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Lean Portfolio Management course
- Exam duration:
- Candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions:
- SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam – 45 questions
- Passing score:
- SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam – 32 out of 45 (71%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.