Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Scrum Master to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Learn to find practical solutions and improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace.
*Upon successful completion of the 2-day course and all educator-designed components, attendees will receive a CSP-SM certification.
Available formats for this course
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
Starting at: $1295
GSA Price: $945.35
Group Rate: $1195
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Lean Thinking
Part 2: Scrum Master Core Competencies
Part 3: Service to the Development Team
- Team Dynamics
- Starting New Scrum Teams
- Software Craftsmanship
- Coaching the Development Team
Part 4: Service to the Product Owner
- Coaching the Product Owner
Part 5: Service to the Organization
- Organizational Development
- Scaling Scrum
Part 6: Scrum Mastery
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offering to gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery