Baseline ART-Level Metrics That Actually Prove Success Are you struggling with determining how well your…
6 Common Challenges RTEs Face and How to Solve Them
Release Train Engineers (RTEs) have tremendous responsibility in a scaled Agile environment. After all Agile Release Trains (ARTs) can’t steer themselves.
But, RTEs also face significant challenges along the way. In this webinar, Cprime’s Ali Huda, Senior Enterprise Agility Consultant, discusses common challenges RTEs face and how they can be overcome using SAFe® and Agile best practices, best-in-class tooling like Jira Align, and focused effort. We will also demo how Jira Align can help solve these challenges.
Learn how to solve these problems in your own organization:
- Lack of visibility into the full book of work
- Lack of visibility into how work being done by teams is contributing to strategic goals
- Lack of understanding of how much an ART can deliver over the course of a planning increment
- Visibility into the Risks and Dependencies affecting an ART
- Constant need to create and update roadmaps
- Limited availability and customizability of progress report
Senior Enterprise Agility Consultant
Watch the Webinar on Demand
Some of the images used were designed by freepik.com