The ICAgile Product Management course is one of two knowledge-based certifications on ICAgile's Product Management Track that will equip you with the skills you need to ensure that your products remain in the sustain mode.
In a time of unprecedented change it is essential that Product Management professionals deliver sustainable products that continue to drive business value and successful customer outcomes. This certification validates the skills required to discover, position, and deliver winning products throughout the product life cycle. Participants will take an internal and external-facing view, aligning product strategy with their organization’s purpose and customers’ needs.
Successfully complete an ICAgile accredited course taught by an ICAgile Authorized Instructor.
ICAgile Authorized Instructors can withhold certifications based on lack of participation or understanding of course learning objectives.
Train up your teams with private group training
Have a group of 5 or more students? Cprime also provides specialist private training with exclusive discounts for tailored, high-impact learning.
Full Course Details
- What is a product?
- Product stances, roles and accountabilities
- What is the product context?
- The product lifecycle and innovation
- Setting the scene and telling a compelling product story
- Product strategy validation
- Defining value
- Problem identification and testing a hypothesis
- Early understanding
- Idea generation, continuous exploration and research
- Identifying key outcomes and metrics
- Advancing towards goals and working with roadmaps
This class and certification is designed for product managers and aspiring product managers working in organizations on a business agility journey.
We’d recommend you have at least six months experience working in an Agile environment or completed our ICAgile Fundamentals, Certified Scrum Product Owner or Professional Scrum Product Owner course.
- How products evolve throughout the Product lifecycle
- Ways to gain situational awareness of organizational ecosystems and the impact on product strategy
- How to gather data and apply metrics that matter
- How to develop hypothesis tests, prototyping techniques and running experiments
- How to discover a project-to-product mindset
- How to create an outcome-oriented roadmap.
Although there is not an ICAgile official exam, ICAgile allows for their course accreditors to determine appropriate means for retention of the learning outcomes. Depending on your provider, there may be some type of assessment in order to earn certification.
Many providers assess via participation, activity and understanding conveyed via exercises and discussion, withholding certification when appropriate.