More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day SAFe® Scrum Master In-person Course
- Includes Exam Fee for SSM Certification (One attempt towards the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Claim PDU credits by using the CCR System. For detailed instructions please review page 10 of the CCR Handbook found at https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
Good through January 31
1600 Smith Street
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
Gene has been developing software for the upstream oil & gas industry for more than 25 years. He has spent time working in healthcare, transportation, and industrial control systems as well. Since 2007 he has been leading, training and coaching teams in agile approaches to...