Enterprise Agility Requires Continuity at Every Level of the Organization
Organizations can dramatically streamline and optimize outdated and inefficient portfolio management processes by fundamentally reorganizing work into value streams that end in clear solutions. The LPM methodology dovetails perfectly with other scaled Agile processes and supports agility at the enterprise level.
Enterprise agility using LPM offers numerous benefits:
- Faster – Get new solutions to market 30-75% faster and increase the cadence for updates, new features, improvements, and support.
- Leaner – Accomplish more with less by relying on cross-functional teams fully engaged in delivering value for the customer. Increase engagement by 10-50%.
- Smaller – Starting with the MVP and working through feature updates on a sprint cadence means risk is minimized because bets are kept small.
- Testable – Everything released to the market is testable. When something isn’t working, the system supports adjustments at every level.
- Higher quality – As a result of the above, we see quality improve 25-75% under LPM.
Align Execution to Strategy
Identify and optimize how the organization delivers value to the market. Align people to strategy and measure market-changing efforts effectively to achieve desired business outcomes.
Right-size the Amount of Work Taken On
Quantify the true capability of your organization to deliver business results predictably.
Apply Smart Governance
Shift focus to leading indicators of tangible business results to develop the ability to pivot given current market conditions.
Focus portfolio execution on objective measures to impact the business bottom line.
Design Your Lean Portfolio
Set up a Kanban system to visualize the work with transparency. Assign people to roles. Set up Portfolio cadence. Define how to align teams of teams around value to market. Develop a roadmap to align a set of products based on Value Stream.
Launch your Lean Portfolio
Launch trains or Teams of Teams and actual portfolio level within the selected area. Write epics to describe work that needs to get done. Govern the work via Portfolio Kanban: Learn how to take an Epic to a "go decision" and help the team execute that work.
Optimize your portfolios by applying Lean Portfolio Management to deliver maximum customer value. Validate alignment to business strategy, increase operational effectiveness, and unleash the hidden potential of your organization. Learn more today about how to implement LPM in your organization.