Meet Our Thought Leaders
Sharing Cprime’s perspective with the market
Get our Monthly Insights
Inspiring Innovation through Expertise
At Cprime, we take pride in our relentless pursuit of innovation and excellence, driven by our unwavering commitment to helping organizations thrive in an ever-evolving business landscape.
With a track record spanning over two decades, Cprime has finely crafted its expertise to empower your teams and drive tangible, game-changing results.
Our thought leaders are widely recognized and respected in their domains, sharing their insights on the latest trends and best practices at numerous conferences as well as working as strategic partners with clients to establish a strong foundation for success. Our experts are at the forefront of driving change, redefining how work is accomplished, and helping businesses adapt at the speed the market demands.
Cprime’s Featured Thought Leaders
Our Featured Published Authors
Cprime is proud to showcase the following books, published by our experts
From new ways of working, technology and process optimization and even business leadership, these authors provide valuable insights and thought-provoking content to help you navigate the complexities of an ever-changing business environment.
- SAFe Coaches Handbook: Proven tips and techniques for launching and running SAFe® Teams, ARTs, and Portfolios in an Agile Enterprise by Darren Wilmshurst, Director, Agility COE and SAFe Fellow
- The Rock Crusher: A Model for Flow-Based Backlog Management by Steve Adolph, Agile Principle Consultant
- IN-VISION YOUR FUTURE: 7 Ways to Architect the Future & Unleash Potential by Niel Magsombol, Enterprise Agile Coach
- Half Serious Half Not!: How And Why Humor Brings Successful Business And Life by Jean Marc Toledano, Chief Strategy Officer
- Humans Are Not Resources: 50 Great Ideas For Managing A Modern Lean-Agile Workforce by Gez Smith
Our Thought Leadership Impact
“Anne has so much energy and an innate ability to generate conversation in the room! She has plenty of real-world experience, and uses that to tell stories that bring the content to life.”
– Multinational Packaged Consumer Goods Manufacturer Product Leader
“Ken is excellent with so much real world knowledge. I wish I had him on my shoulder always. He is very keeps things fun, while being gracious and knowledgeable when answering questions. “
– Multinational Energy Company Transformation Leader
“Darren did a fantastic job keeping the group engaged. His knowledge and experience comes through and is extremely helpful and relevant.”
– Large Global Insurance Company PMO Leader