SAFe 5.0.1 Scrum Master with SSM Certification (SSM)
In this two-day SAFe Scrum Master training course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of scaled Agile development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute iteration planning. You’ll also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe. The SSM certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
Cprime is proud to be a Gold SPCT and Platform Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending this class and passing the qualifying exam will earn you the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification.
Available formats for this course
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
2.25 Leadership PDUs
0.75 Strategy PDUs
12 Technical PDUs
12 ACP PDUs
Starting at: $995
Get the full details on this course Download the .PDF Brochure
Intended for people new to the role of the Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Exam name – SAFe® 4 Scrum Master Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Scrum Master course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – SSM 4 = 33 out of 45 (73%); SSM 5 = 34 out of 45 (75%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Reviews of our SAFe 5.0.1 Scrum Master with SSM Certification (SSM) Course
I feel very motivated and encourage my teammates to register themselves on the next available training.
Overall great experience. Rita Emmons and Anthony Crain had awesome energy. In addition, their greatest strength is the anecdotal and real-world application of the examples. I even learned more about Agile Scrum in this course than I did in my previous certification course from another company.Once again great work.
The class itself was excellent. Instructors were knowledgable and flexed the approach to sharing content and engaging the learners based on our needs and interests. The content was easy to follow on screen share or on own version of materials.