Atlassian Software License Management and Support
Lean on us for license procurement, co-terming, renewals and support. In addition, our team can offer support, hosting, implementaiton, training and more!
As an Atlassian Platinum Expert Partner, cPrime is able to offer our customers a single source for license management, as well as the capability of procuring Atlassian products on a purchase order. To get started cPrime will need a list of all applicable Atlassian Support Entitlement Numbers, name of technical contact, and written authorization that your organization would like to be represented by cPrime as an Expert Partner, we’ll do the rest. cPrime provides licenses and standardization of license renewal dates and the ability to accept Purchase Orders.
After your software maintenance period expires, you will no longer be able to access support or software updates, including security patches. Renewing your software maintenance is done purely at your discretion, and can be renewed in advance of your maintenance period expiration to ensure uninterrupted access to the support services and software and security updates. You can continue to use your software after the active maintenance period expires. However, do keep in mind that software maintenance renewals commence from the expiration of the last active software maintenance period.
- Support covers technical service requests for implementation and configuration assistance, upgrade assistance, post-implementation product issues.
A technical service request is defined as assistance with one issue, problem, or question relating to the use or installation of a Atlassian product, regardless of the number of communications required.
Support does not cover the following:
- Development requests, including custom code development or support for non-certified third party plugins
- Database integrity or database performance issues, including tuning and optimisation of the database
- Network topology or environment issues
- Application server issues not directly related to the Atlassian product implementation, configuration or operation
- Support Requests related to licensing or Atlassian software can be initiated at http://www.atlassian.com/resources/support
- For support requests related to third party software please contact the third party vendor.
- Usage of Atlassian software and hosted services is subject to the End User Agreement at: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/license
- Specific details on Atlassian’s support policy are available at: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Support
- Software maintenance covers access to any support* and software product updates for your software license.