10-Day DevOps Bootcamp | DevOps Course Builder
The 10-Day DevOps Bootcamp combines the DevOps CI/CD Pipeline and Deploying Infrastructure at Scale courses into a single continuous class. The duration is 10-days and is intended for the same audience from start to finish.
Participants will reinforce their skills with more than 40-hours of hands-on lab work throughout the 10-days, ensuring they truly know how to test and deploy applications on an enterprise scale.
In This Course, You Will:
- Start from the beginning with how to use git to version, backup, share and collaborate code of any kind.
- Learn Configuration Management to configure machines to become any type of server (such as a database server or webserver).
- Full integrate automated testing with CI/CD, to ensure that any code is automatically linked and tested before being deployed.
- Track issues with your code in a tool like Jira.
- Store the artifacts you create through the process in an artifact storage platform like Nexus or JFrog Artifactory
- Use an Infrastructure as Code tool (like Terraform) to create secure networking components in AWS Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure Cloud. Then you will use Infrastructure as Code to launch VM’s in the cloud and configure those VM’s to become Docker hosts using Configuration Management
- Deploy your code to these Docker containers
- Use Kubernetes or OpenShift to manage your application containers and scale up our application delivery to handle almost any level of customer demand
The standard Duration is 10-days. Customization to the course agenda may increase the number of days needed for the course.
Choose the exact toolchain you want below and generate a course outline, or choose the ‘generic’ options for a tool-agnostic outline: