SAFe Agile Software Engineer Certification (ASE)
Cprime learning currently offers courses ScaledAgile has approved to provide the SAFe Agile Software Engineer certification.
Certification WebsiteLearn More
The first step toward becoming an Certified SAFe® Agile Software Engineer is to attend the SAFe® 5 Agile Software Engineering course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $100
- Exam name – SAFe® 5 Agile Software Engineer Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 5 Agile Software Engineering course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 42 out of 60 (70%)
- Language – English
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.