Facilitation supports groups of people as they collaborate, create, and make decisions.
The Agile Coaching Skills - Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) course provides training for anyone interested in developing their facilitation mindset and knowledge while learning from experienced agile practitioners. Completing this course is also a way forward on the path for those who want to become Certified Agile Coaches.
Train up your teams with private group training
Have a group of 5 or more students? Cprime also provides specialist private training with exclusive discounts for tailored, high-impact learning.
Agile Coaching Skills - Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) Schedule
Full Course Details
Part 1: Understanding Group’s Context and Needs
Part 2: Orientation of a Facilitator and facilitating through conflict
Part 3: Defining the process beyond facilitated sessions
Part 4: Facilitation practice
The ACS-CF course is right for:
• Anyone who wants to be an empowering and impactful facilitator
• Scrum masters on the path to Certified Scrum Professional® – ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM)
• Agilists on the path to Certified Agile Coach® (CEC or CTC)
• Anyone interested in growing their career with facilitation skills
• Anyone who believes in happier teams and better meetings
• Discover what a facilitator is and what they do
• Practice the mindset of a neutral facilitator
• Learn how to facilitate teams through conflict
• Understand the needs of different teams
• Apply the skillset before, during, and after a facilitation event.
Participants requesting a cancellation or schedule change 5 business days or more prior to the start date of their virtual class will not be subject to a change fee. Requests made by participants within the 5-day window will be subject to a $200 change fee. Those who do not attend class, without prior written notice, will forfeit their tuition & no refund will be permitted