Agile HR Explorer
Are you an HR professional or Agile leader looking to bridge the gap between traditional HR practices and the SAFe® transformation?
A profound shift is happening in the way enterprises approach people management. Human Resource departments are realizing that traditional HR practices don’t support Agile teams and the needs of today’s rapidly changing business environments. To bridge this gap, Agile HR Explorer provides learners with the guidance needed to align HR practices with the SAFe transformation and their Agile teams.
This one-day introductory course is designed for HR professionals and leaders in a Lean-Agile environment to gain a high‐level understanding of Agile methodology and its influence on Human Resources. In Agile HR Explorer, learners will explore the new world of work and learn why Agile is instrumental in creating more stable, responsive, and successful organizations.
Duration1 day/8 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
- The New World of Work & HR
- Agile Foundations
- Introduction to Agile HR
- Mini Case Studies
- Agile HR Themes
Attendees typically include:
- HR Business Partners, HR Champions
- HR Generalists, HR Professionals
- HR Managers, Specialists and Consultants in OD, Talent Management, Comp & Ben
- Talent Acquisition and Staffing Managers
- HR Communication and Employee Relations Managers
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Professionals
- New World of Work – explore the latest revolution of work and its disruptive impact on organizations and HR.
- Agile Foundations – covers the history of Agile, its values, principles and underlying concepts
- Intro to Agile HR – explains the meaning of Agile HR, and Agile4HR vs. HR4Agile
- Mini Case Studies – practical stories to help learners apply the newly gained knowledge
- Practices and Themes – guidance for applying agile values and principles to different HR practices