The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction to the LeSS Framework. Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams.
LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, and cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Basics course provides a 1-day overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses. It will help to determine whether LeSS is for you and/or your organization or not. The Certified LeSS Basics course is also for anyone who is involved in the effort.
Train up your teams with private group training
Have a group of 5 or more students? Cprime also provides specialist private training with exclusive discounts for tailored, high-impact learning.
Certified LeSS Basics Schedule
Full Course Details
- Why LeSS
- LeSS Framework
- LeSS Principles
- LeSS Roles
- LeSS Events & Artifacts
- LeSS Adoption
- LeSS Huge
- Organizational Leaders and Managers
- Product Owners and Product Management
- Agile Transformation Leaders, Consultants and Change Agents
- Experienced ScrumMasters and Agile Practitioners
- Agile Team, Organisational Coaches, and Agile Trainers
- Software Engineers and hands-on technologists
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach to scaling
- Summarize what impact this has on the organizational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over ~8 teams
- Analyze one's own current organization’s state
- Evaluate the applicability of LeSS in one's own current work environment
- What organizational impacts LeSS adoption may cause.
- What impact would LeSS adoption make to participants’ work life?