Certified Scrum Professional® - Product Owner (CSP-PO)
Solidify your Scrum and Product Owner knowledge by attaining your Certified Scrum Professional® - Product Owner (CSP-PO) from Scrum Alliance
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Product Owner to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) certification.
Solidify your approaches for validating product assumptions, learn advanced interactions with customers and users, and master advanced product backlog management.
*Upon successful completion of the 2-day course and all educator-designed components, attendees will receive a CSP-PO certification.
Available formats for this course
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
4 Leadership PDUs
6 Strategy PDUs
6 Technical PDUs
Public Classroom Pricing
Starting at: $1295(USD)
GSA Price: $945.35
Group Rate: $1195
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Product Owner Core Competencies
- Product Owner as Product Champion
- Stakeholder Discussions
- Launching Scrum Teams
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
Part 2: Implementing Purpose and Strategy
- Market-Driven Product Strategy Practices
- Complex Product Planning and Forecasting
- Product Economics
Part 3: Advanced Interactions with Customers and Users
- Advanced Customer Research and Product Discovery
Part 4: Complex Product Assumption Validation
Part 5: Advanced Product Backlog Management
- Differentiating Outcome and Output
- Defining Value
- Ordering Items
- Refining Items to Deliver Customer Value Quickly
Part 6: Scrum Guide Updates
To attend this course and earn their CSP-PO certification, students must:
- Already have their Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of the Product Owner within the past five years
- Complete pre- or post-course work distributed by your instructor
- Attend the course in its entirety
- Understand how to empower product offerings.
- Navigate communication and how to work with stakeholders.
- Understand the building blocks of a successful team.
- Discover how to collaborate across multiple teams.
- Learn how to deliver training to grow the knowledge about product ownership in my organization
- Identify product strategy to align with the market.
- Learn the techniques of planning and forecasting.
- Focus on Product Economics to determine product profitability.
- Learn ways to focus on customer discovery and development.
- Explore techniques to manage the product backlog.
Certified Scrum Professional® - Product Owner (CSP-PO) Schedule
10:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET