Customer Journey Mapping
Transforming customer pain points into levers for change
The best products and services can only be designed around the basic needs, motivations and behaviours of your end users. The art of Customer Journey Mapping enables teams to visualise the experience of a person using a particular service (or product), broken down into a series of steps and interactions over time.
During this workshop we will provide individuals with a blend of Visual Thinking, Systems Thinking, Creative Storyboarding and Customer Journey Mapping tools and techniques to explore a customer experience. Once a Customer Journey has been mapped, we will support you to create a service blueprint of supporting backstage processes.
Duration3 days/7 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
- Principles of Design Thinking and Agile WOW
- Visual Storytelling basics
- Storyboarding techniques – structure and flow patterns
- Identifying key Customer Journeys – theory
- Customer empathy – Persona creation
- Customer Journey Mapping – exercise
- Service Blueprinting – identifying backstage processes
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Make use of Visual Thinking skills to support a working group to identify customer needs, express ideas solve problems
- How to map a customer Journey to identify key ‘Moments of Truth’
- Apply Customer Journey Mapping to methods of Design Thinking and Agile Ways of Working