Visual Thinking Skills
Visualize your ideas and make team collaboration more effective
Do you want to visualize your ideas and make team collaboration more effective?
Do you want to simplify messaging and create a shared vision?
Do you want to learn how to work more visually?
By joining this workshop, you will be introduced to essential Visual Thinking building blocks before discovering your very own Visual Thinking style. Gain all the tips and techniques you need to generate ideas and solve problems visually.
Duration1 day/8 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Group Rate: $445
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
Download the Course Brochure
Part 1: The Theory of Visual Thinking and Drawing Deep Dive
We will focus on the why of Visual Thinking before progressing with drawing techniques and top tips. By the end of this section of the course, you will have a bank of reusable images to master and evolve.
- Building a visual vocabulary, objects, icons & figures
Part 2: Building your Visual Thinking Toolbox
We will focus on some key aspects of Visual Thinking including…
- Containers, connectors & banners
- Lettering techniques
- Layout, structure patterns & flow
You now have all of the ingredients necessary to tell an impactful visual story.
Part 3: Visual Facilitation and Active listening
During this final module, we will run active listening exercises before simulating idea mapping and problem-solving exercises with the use of online graphic templates.
- Active listening techniques
- The use of Graphic Templates
- Visual facilitation simulation
Now you have the ability to embrace group diversity and convergent thinking virtually.
This workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to learn and improve their visualization skills
- Apply visual thinking skills to support working groups to effectively express ideas and solve problems.
- Discover visual thinking tools and techniques that will assist with business alignment and customer engagement.
- Create the perfect conditions to enhance distributed innovation and accelerate learning.
Visual Thinking Skills Schedule
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET