In this webinar, we’ll help you quickly understand how to think about emerging technologies for…
10 Tips for Better Productivity with OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is the Office 365 storage service for you and your files. With OneDrive for Business, you can securely store all your files in the cloud, collaborate and share content with others, and access those files from any computer. In this session, we’ll discuss the 10 things you can do to be more productive with OneDrive for Business!
- Let OneDrive track activity and sharing for you
- Open and save files directly from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & OneNote
- Manage changes with document version history
- Securely share content with people inside & outside the organization
- Quickly access SharePoint documents and libraries without leaving OneDrive
- Move and copy files quickly and easily with between OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sync files locally with OneDrive files on-demand -Share files in Microsoft Teams
- Restore files if they get deleted, overwritten, corrupted, or infected by malware
- Automate repetitive activities with flow
- And more!
Presented by: Andy Huneycutt
Watch the Webinar on Demand
Some of the images used were designed by freepik.com