Professional Agile Coach (PAC) Training
Course DescriptionHelping an organization fully embrace agile practices takes more than basic knowledge of Scrum, XP and the other common frameworks. An experienced agile coach must understand how to engage employees at every level, from team members to executive leadership, to help them evaluate how their own behaviors must change to support the agile transformation. This 2-day course for experienced agile practitioners prepares attendees to guide successful agile transformations. They will learn the “loosely predictable” path that most organization travel in their quest to become agile, common missteps that companies make along the way and how they, as coaches, can best serve the organizations they work with to help them transition to agility.
Don’t forget to to tune into our PAC Webinar Series
No events available...
PrerequisitesAttendees should be Certified ScrumMasters, Certified Scrum Product Owner or have a minimum of one year’s experience actively working with the common agile frameworks (Scrum, Lean, XP, etc) in a professional setting. Prospective attendees lacking this experience should consider first taking Certified Scrum training (ScrumMaster or Product Owner) or Introduction to Agile Coaching.
Who Should AttendThis class is ideal for internal agile coaches, consultants, agile trainers, project managers, managers and anyone looking to gain valuable insight and tools to aid them in helping their clients achieve extraordinary results with agile practices.
Course OutlineThis two-day course will provide attendees with the tools they need to function as a professional agile coach. Curriculum will focus on:
- An overview of common agile practices and when each is appropriate to use
- Assessing your experience level as a coach
- Choosing the right client
- Making an initial assessment of a client’s agile readiness
- Developing an agile toolkit
- Creating working agreements
- Tying agile practices to business value
- Tailoring your message – how to get everyone from team members to executives excited about agile
- Coaching across cultures
- Dealing with conflict
- Growing your skillset as an agile coach
- Building and promoting your coaching practice