SAFe Agile Product Management Certification (APM)
Certification WebsiteLearn More
Attendees of the certification course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended.
These skills and knowledge are highly recommended to successfully pass the exam:
- Familiarity with Agile principles and practices
- Attended at least one SAFe course
- Background in Product or Solution Management
- Experience being a Product Manager, Product Marketer, Product Owner, Business Owner, or bringing products to market
- Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned
- Renewal Fee: $295
The first step toward becoming an Certified SAFe® 4 Agile Product and Solution Manager is to attend the Agile Product and Solution Management course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
- Exam Name: SAFe® 5 Agile Product and Solution Manager Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 5 Agile Product and Solution Management course