Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
Take your Scum skills to the next-level and earn the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Certification (A-CSM).
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) is an in-depth two-day immersion into the world of the ScrumMaster role. The class explores Agile Facilitation and Agile Coaching and how the ScrumMaster uses these skills to support the team, the Product Owner, and the Organization. The class is full of real-world examples from the attendees' experiences and coaches attendees through practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. The class is a deep dive into your role as a ScrumMaster and the hands-on activities and exercises demonstrate key concepts and let you experience the next level of Scrum firsthand.
Please note, there is no exam for the A-CSM certification. The certification requirements have recently changed. Please visit the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification page for more information.
Available formats for this course
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
Starting at: $995
Group Rate: $895
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile and Lean Values, Principles, and Worldview
- Empirical Process Control
Part 2: Agile Facilitation
- Basic Facilitation
Part 3: Agile Coaching
- Coaching Fundamentals
Part 4: Service to the Development Team
- Team Dynamics
- Definition of Done
- Value of Engineering Practices
Part 5: Service to the Product Owner
- Coaching the Product Owner
Part 6: Service to the Organization
- Resolving Impediments
- Scaling Scrum
- Organizational Change
Part 7: Scrum Mastery
- Personal Development
- Servant Leadership
Please visit the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification page to view full details about this certification. Students who take this course must:
- Already hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance
- Complete all pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by the instructor
- Validate at least 12 months of Scrum Master work experience within the past five years
Professionals who benefit from taking this course include:
- Individuals who have been in the ScrumMaster role for at least 12 months
- IT Leadership (Managers/Directors/VPs/CIOs/CTOs)
- Project Managers
- Explain Agile and Lean values and principles, so that your team can better appreciate Scrum
- Support your team using Agile facilitation techniques
- Coach your team, product owners, and organization using Agile coaching techniques
- Support your development team as they learn to operate as a self-organizing team
- Improve your team's dynamics, so they can work together better
- Facilitate your team creating their own Definition of Done
Reviews of our Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Course
[The instructor] is a professional. Captivating, intelligent, and all around subject matter expert.
Angela is awesome!!! One of the best courses I have attended in the past 27 years. She is very knowledgeable, facilitates extremely well and is funny as hell :>)
Enjoyed the course and the materials were very informative. Loved Angela's real-life knowledge and case scenarios. Definitely feel more confident going back to my job with the tools and tips she has given me. Will definitely be recommending this to the Scrum Masters I work with.
Angela is an OUTSTANDING instructor with an obvious passion for the subject. She makes it fun to learn.
WOW! Angela was awesome. I really enjoyed her teaching style, her knowledge, and her enthusiasm. She made the entire experience very easy to follow and be involved.