Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Certification (A-CSM)
Certification WebsiteLearn More
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSM educational offering to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition
30 Scrum Education Credits (SEUs) need to be earned every two years in order to renew the A-CSM certification. There is also a $175 Renewal Fee.
Cprime offers multiple courses that award SEUs. If you are not sure whether a course or instructor qualifies you for SEUs, or how many SEUs a class is worth, contact your training advisor.