Learn what it takes to break into one of the fastest growing professions, Blockchain Development. The…
In the IT industry, practicing DevOps has become a predominant way to improve the efficiency of teams. DevOps isn’t just a trendy buzzword; it’s a cultural movement. Adopting its methodologies will help your organization in terms of both performance and outcomes. Its real demonstrable results make it understandable why DevOps has taken the world by storm. But more often than not, security is not always properly integrated into DevOps workflows.
This DevSecOps Playbook is a comprehensive roadmap that will lead you to implement a robust DevSecOps practice. After reading this playbook, you will have the knowledge needed to reap all the benefits of a DevOps transition without leaving out the vital aspect of security.
In this playbook, we will explore:
- Integrating Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Building Your Roadmap to DevSecOps
- Setting Expectations for Your Team
- Performing Threat Modeling
- Selecting Tools for Each Purpose
- Getting Over the Initial DevSecOps Hurdles
Some of the images used were designed by freepik.com