Within the context of Agile development, the Sprint Retrospective is a powerful technique that was…
Whatever the project justification and the goal, many things need to be done to ensure success. As Business Analysts, we tend to think along the lines of getting the requirements right – a project that is on time and within budget, but with poor requirements, is a failure. Although that’s true, it’s not just about requirements, but engaging stakeholders – the right stakeholders.
Failure to identify the correct stakeholders can spell disaster for any project. In this whitepaper, we discuss how to use personas, how to identify ALL the right stakeholders, and leading a project to success with happy end-users.
In this playbook, we will explore:
- How to identify and categorize stakeholders
- How do you benefit form Identifying stakeholders
- Creating a context diagram
- How to schedule and run a kickoff meeting for your stakeholders
- Managing stakeholder engagement
- Using Personas to understand your stakeholders
Some of the images used were designed by freepik.com