Advanced ScrumMaster Course Description
Course SummaryAre you a practicing Certified ScrumMaster®? Do you have more questions beyond your CSM training about being a great ScrumMaster? This two-day workshop is not an entry level Scrum course. We will focus on techniques to enable team cooperation and collaboration as well as meaningful product owner and organization metrics in an Agile project. We’ll also look at how to turn ScrumMaster Failure Modes into Success Modes. The ScrumMaster role will be explored further as Change Agent and what it means to be an active facilitator, listener and servant leader. This course is very hands-on combing some lecture with active discussion, role-play and hands-on exercises. Participants are encouraged to bring work items or real world impediments, if possible, for use in problem solving exercises.
Who is the course right for?This course is for Certified ScrumMasters who are looking for tools, ideas and approaches to solve challenges that they are facing in the ScrumMaster role.
Pre-requisite:Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Training
What will the course cover?
- Team building techniques to help you enable the Scrum team for success
- Coaching techniques for ScrumMaster as the coach to the Organization and to Product Ownership
- Facilitation tools and techniques including event preparation, actively drawing out under participating team members, reigning in those overly participating and closing events
- Pragmatic implementation problem solving approaches to address real world issues being faced as your organization implements Scrum
- Advanced Release and Sprint Tracking
- Meaningful Metrics in an Agile Environment
*Participants eligible to report 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) with PMI.
No events available...