Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master Certification (CSP-SM)
Certification WebsiteLearn More
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMasterSM (A-CSMSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offering to gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
Renew your CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO and/or CSP® level credential every two years by earning 40 SEUs in that period. Renewing your professional level certification also renews your foundational and advanced certifications (CSM®, CSPO®, CSD®, A-CSMSM, and/or A-CSPOSM). We will send you a reminder email 90 days before your certification expires. There is also a $250 recertification fee.