Overview The company is a leading underwriter of commercial property-casualty insurance in the US. It…
5 Ways to Overcome the Global Tech Talent Shortage
The labor shortage in tech is now a global problem that’s causing disruption and slowdown in many companies within the tech sector. But not only there. These days, nearly every organization is, to some extent, a software company turning this issue into a widespread, cross-industry acute challenge.
How can your organization address this ongoing talent shortage and ensure you keep turning your ideas into reality?
Join a panel of Cprime experts as we explore challenges and possible solutions both inside and outside of your organization. Our panel of experts, including Anne Steiner (CEO), Alan Furlong (Head of Business Performance), Khursheed Irani (Head of Global Talent Services), and Jeff Sussna (Director of Technical Agility), explore ideas and solutions, including how to:
- Ensure more students graduate with sufficient skills to fill tech positions
- Upskill non-tech talent to fill needed entry-level tech positions
- Leverage global talent services to attract skilled talent
- Transform into an Agile enterprise
- Outsource development and engineering work
Head of Global Talent Services
Head of Cprime Studios
Director of Technical Agility
Some of the images used were designed by freepik.com