Cprime's comprehensive Business Analysis Capabilities Guide is designed to arm business analysts at all levels with…
Kanban Quick Start Guide
New Agile teams with limited experience usually encounter many of the same challenges during initial stages of formation. One of the biggest challenges is the formation of the operational workflow for managing work.
This quick start guide is designed to empower teams to leverage the Kanban model and to launch the team as quickly as possible.
In this quickstart guide, we will explore:
- Key factors to consider when selecting the type of Agile model to adopt
- Optimal way to launch a team with minimal effort
- Iterative process for optimizing flow
- Techniques for maintaining and refining a Kanban board
- Tactics for addressing inefficient workflow conditions
Download the White Paper
Some of the images used were designed by freepik.com