JIRA System AdministratorThe JIRA Administration course will challenge you to understand why there is a full time role dedicated to Jira Administration in many companies. Attendees will learn about the different configuration options that are available to the Project Administrator and then will dig into each section of the general Administration in JIRA which includes all there is to know about managing and configuring issues for your projects and teams. Additionally, the course covers how to create and edit workflows as well as use advanced features like workflow conditions and post functions. Hands-on exercises are included in this course.
PrerequisitesStudents must bring their own functional working laptop.
AudienceStudents with a basic understanding of the following areas:
- Issue creation, editing and management using a workflow
- Understanding of the issue type hierarchy
- Basic searching and filtering using JQL
- Project usage and basic experience as a project administrator
High Level Topics:
JIRA Project Administration
JIRA General Administration
- Application Management
- Project Management
- Issues Management
- Add-on Management
- User Management
- System Management
JIRA Workflow Essentials
- Getting familiar with Workflows
- Creating & Editing Workflows
- Workflow Conditions, Validators, and Post Functions
- Creating Workflow Schemes
Admin Troubleshooting & Best Practices
No events available...