Rapid Estimation for Agile and Conventional Projects The ability to estimate time and effort is…
Tips and techniques on how to facilitate story development/telling, how to write stories, crafting requirements, identify metrics and more.
This training session is targeted to those Agile team members challenged with crafting and managing good requirements. Whether you are a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Subject Matter Expert, this class is for you if you want to:
- Learn how to write User Stories – and discuss who writes what, when and how
- Understand how to facilitate Story Development and Story Telling sessions with the right audience at the right time
- See how Progressive Elaboration occurs to take an idea through Agile processes to working software
- Gain insight into the art of crafting requirements that are “good enough”
- Hear tips and tricks you can use in the science of splitting stories across layers such as time, team composition, or business value
- Identify a few basic metrics that you can use to track the quality and quantity of User Story delivery
Whether your team is just starting to use Stories or you are a Certified Scrum Product Owner seeking to expand your knowledge and practice, this class will provide tips and techniques from a seasoned Story Teller that has worked with Scrum, Kanban and Hybrid teams. Class examples will include Stories spanning several industries, including: Financial Services, Healthcare, Consumer Goods marketing, Gaming and hardware-with-embedded-software products.
Some of the images used were designed by freepik.com